Take left and climb Fernleaf. On the right at Eccles St. is the former Engine House #22 which was established in 1894. From its roof tower, the view covered several surrounding neighborhoods and provided an ideal lookout for smoke and fires. When ready, continue to Fort Hill St. & Steps.
Donate to the South Side Slopes Association
Thanks to our sponsor for their support: