Fernleaf St.

Make left. At the corner of Fernleaf and Eccles St., is the former Engine House #22 which was established in 1894. The new Engine House on Arlington Ave. replaced it. The building now serves as a residence. Continue up Fernleaf to the first set of stairs on the left, just opposite Eccles. Climb 23 steps to Arlington Playground, Ballfield & Spray Park.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.