The Monastery was founded in 1853. The brick wall along St. Paul appears to be the original one that shielded the enclave from the outside world. The garden behind it features the Stations of the Cross and can be seen through the metal fencing. The orange brick building in the distance is the Retreat House, which is available for individual retreats by arrangement. The South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association (SSSNA) holds its meetings here.
Donate to the South Side Slopes Association
Thanks to our sponsor for their support: