To the right is the former Polska Szkola built in 1898. Continue down S. 15th St. one half block to Breed St. A couple of doors down on the left from the intersection is St. Adalbert Church. This is one of only two churches on the South Side in operation since the consolidation among Catholic parishes.
Donate to the South Side Slopes Association
Thanks to our sponsor for their support: