To the right is the former Polska Szkola built in 1898. Continue down S. 15th St. one half block to Breed St. A couple of doors down S. 15th St., on the left, is St. Adalbert Church. This is the sole active Roman Catholic church in the South Side since the consolidation among local parishes.
Donate to the South Side Slopes Association
Thanks to our sponsor for their support: