Make October 3rd a Day of GIVING to the South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association!
The annual Day of Giving is just around the corner…October 3rd! Please mark your calendar and make a donation on that day if possible.
Each year, the Pittsburgh Foundation offers this special opportunity to make donations go further!
This year’s matching pool is $750,000 and all participating charities (within Allegheny County) will receive a portion of that amount with each donation made.
Donations to South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association help further our work towards making the South Side Slopes a more livable, beautiful and safe community !
- Improving trails and access to South Side Park
- Working to keep South Side Slopes Steps Maintained
- Upkeep on the 80 plus plot community garden at Bandi Schaum Field
- Efforts to keep the neighborhood clean and litter free
- and much much more!
- Log on to Pittsburgh Gives.org on Thursday, October 3, 2013 starting at Midnight
- Click on Day of Giving
- Click on Donate Now
- Complete the personal information on the donor form and choose South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association from the drop down menu
- Enter your credit card information and click Submit
Meanwhile, please keep in mind that there is a minimum donation of $25 and that ONLY Visa and Mastercard donations made on October 3rd will qualify for the Day of Giving match.