To the right is the former Polska Szkola built in 1898. Continue down S. 15th St. one half block. On the left, a couple of doors down from Breed St. is St. Adalbert Church. This is one of only two churches on the South Side in operation since the consolidation among Catholic parishes. The parish house is at 162 S. 15th and the former convent at 155 S. 15th.
Donate to the South Side Slopes Association
Thanks to our sponsor for their support: