Every year, the South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association holds six public meetings open to the community (two of which are parties!).
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center *
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center *
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center Zoom Virtual Meeting
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 Picnic at Bandi Schaum Community Garden Zoom Virtual Meeting
- October General Meeting – Details TBD
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 Holiday Party (location TBD)
All meetings start @ 6:30 p.m.
* St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center is located at 148 Monastery St. (parking available)
All South Side Slopes residents are invited to attend. Join us to meet new people or reconnect with long-time neighbors, learn what is happening and planned for the community, and share your ideas, concerns and love for the Slopes.
In order to be a voting member of the South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association, you must attend at least 2 meetings and/or events per year.